My flight luck ended ther. The KUL-FRA stretch...
This time, I slept a total of maybe 2.5 hours, in three chunks. On the
plus side, the food was (again) great and the games worked this time.
- was at 95% capacity or better (many of them loud Irish fans returning
from the World Cup)
- was delayed almost an hour
- hit three bigger episodes of turbulence
- had a fat, orange-haired English veggie as seatmate (not that I can
complain, she never said a word to me)
- had a kid bawling head off intermittently during the flight and
continuously for the last hour of descent